For over 30 years Sharon has had the privilege of helping thousands of families achieve their dream of homeownership. With the help of her team, she has become one of the world’s most recognized and successful residential real estate agents in the United States winning numerous sales awards locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally. Sharon and her team of Real Estate experts use their resources, experience, and knowledge to provide clients with second-to-none services year after year.
Want to join an amazing team and assist one of the top-producing real estate groups in the Chicagoland area? Take a look at our job opportunities and apply below!
$17 - $20 an hour (depending on experience)Job Type:
Part-time (potential to turn full-time)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Prepare and draft real estate forms, emails, and other correspondence
- Various accounting tasks and responsibilities
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Answer phones, greet clients, and make follow-up calls
- Write, edit, and occasionally hand deliver documents to clients
- Maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Perform all other office tasks
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Real Estate Experience (Required)
- Accounting Experience - Quickbooks (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office experience
- Social Media experience
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and be a quick learner
- Able to work in a busy work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Fill Out The Form Below to Apply!