How to Sell Your Home with VideoPosted Wednesday, June 11, 2014
“Use a video to sell my home? Are you crazy?” Nope. More and more homes are successfully marketed and sold using a video of the home.
Here are six reasons you should use video to market your home:
- Gets more eyeballs: Video is the most popular and fastest growing way people access content on the internet.
- Makes your home stand out from the crowd: Video makes your home stand out in online web searches.
- Pulls in more potential buyers. Videos drive more traffic to open houses and showings.
- Increases the sales price of your home. Some real estate agents believe they can get a higher price for a home that is marketed using video.
- Utilizes free advertising. Post your video on Facebook, Yahoo, LinkedIn, YouTube and anywhere else you have an account.
- Improves credibility: Seeing is believing. People trust what they see in a video more than what they see in writing.
If you’re considering selling your home and would like to work with an agent who will market your home using video, please give me a call or email me at for more information.