3 Quick & Easy Holiday Cookie RecipesPosted Thursday, December 20, 2018 By:A.Imbordino, The Sharon Falco Group
It's almost time for the Holidays...
Between the holiday parties, kid's recitals, shopping lists and busy schedules there is little time left to enjoy your holiday traditions. We totally get it. Here at the Sharon Falco Group we strive to make that time in our busy schedules for holiday festivities with these cookie recipes that are sure to check "Holiday Baking" off your to-do list.
Quick & Easy Holiday Cookie Recipes...
for the fam on the go.
Irene's "Better Than Yours, Butter Cookies"
2 1/4 C Flour 3/4 C Sugar
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 C Butter-Unsalted
1 Tsp Vanilla
1. Swift flour, baking powder, and salt together... set aside
2. Soften Butter, add sugar, vanilla, and egg to butter. Mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture.
4. Roll into Balls, put into cookie press or roll out.
5. Bake 350* for
The Sharon Falco Group's Listing Coordinator is known for her awesome baking skills! She enjoys making these butter cookies with her grandchildren every Christmas. Her butter cookies are incredibly versatile. "You can make these cookies with your press, roll'em into balls, even use a piping bag to shape them. You can add jelly or a cherry to the center. You can also try melting some dark chocolate and dipping them half way! Hope you enjoy these delicious butter cookies!"
-Irene Slowik, The Sharon Falco Group
Angela's "Melt in Ya Mouth Shortbread Snowballs"3 C Softened Unsalted Butter
1 1/2 C Powdered Sugar
4 1/2 C All-Purpose Flour
1 1/2 C Cornstarch
1/4 C Chopped Pecans
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 C Powdered Sugar (for covering/set aside)
1. Cream butter, powdered sugar and vanilla with mixer in large bowl. Mix until fluffy
2. Gradually add cornstarch, pecans and flour to butter mixture. Mix well
3. Dust hands with cornstarch and roll dough into 1 inch balls
4. Toss balls into remaining 1/2 powdered sugar; coat ball and place on ungreased cookie sheet
5. Bake at 300* for 20-22 min/ cool 5 min
Our Marketing and Operations Director Angela, can also throw down in the kitchen. Her shortbread snowballs are a crowd favorite at every event. She makes them every Christmas for her son and husband. "I love how this recipe melts in your mouth! Make sure to try dipping them in your coffee! If you want to change it up you could roll out these cookies too and ice them for the Holidays. If you do not finish using all of the dough, you can put the other half in the freezer for later!"
-Angela Imbordino, The Sharon Falco Group
Sharon's "No Stress Pretzel Melts"
24 Small Pretzels
24 Rolo Candies- Unwrapped
24 Pecan Halves
1. Preheat oven to 300* F
2. Arrange pretzels on cookie sheet(s)
3. Place a Rolo candy on each pretzel
4. Bake for 4 min on 300*
5. Remove from oven and quickly press a pecan half on top of each pretzel candy
6. Cool 15 min before serving
After selling 5,000 homes in her career, Sharon has had very little time to practice her baking skills. Don't let that fool you though! She always has a trick up her sleeve. "I always try my best to make time for my beautiful grandchildren around the Holidays. Unfortunately, this GG has minimal baking skills. That's why I love this recipe! It is always a favorite and so easy to make! You really can't go wrong."
-Sharon Falco, The Sharon Falco Group
Wishing you all of the treasures of the holiday season, the warmth of home, the love of family, and the company of dear friends.
From all of us here at The Sharon Falco Group